In view of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak, Season has been closely monitoring the situation, and has contingency plans in place to try to minimize its possible impact on our customers.
- To contain the possible spread of the virus and to comply with the government man date, the Season staff in the China site will return to work no earlier than 10 Feb. We shall monitor closely any change in the government policy.
- Subsequent to the above, our pre-arranged production schedules are forced to be postponed until 10 Feb the latest, which may cause some delay in delivery for some orders. We shall follow up with the affected customers individually.
- Although some of our raw material suppliers and forwarders will not be able to keep their original schedules, Season’s experienced global supply chain teams around the world (Malaysia, Mexico, UK, USA& China) have been making every effort to identify alternative materials and explore new routing options to avoid or minimise any disruption to customers’ supply chain.
- The Season management has followed the local government’s advice and asked most of our Hong Kong staff to continue to work from home. We shall re-evaluate the conditions on 7 February to determine whether or not to continue the work from home practice.
- All nonessential travel out of Hong Kong and China will continue to be avoided.
Next Step: Support Your Forward Planning
As the epidemic continues to spread world wide, sparking travel bans, it is expected to cause disruption to operations, in particular through February and March. To avoid potential delay to our delivery to customers, it is suggested that you would consider reviewing your purchase orders planned over the coming months and prioritise the urgent bookings. Our global team is ready to support you on your forward planning needs. Please feel free to contact your account manager for any queries or additional advice.
Season will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and change in government policies, and keep you updated via email, social media and our company website: www.seasongroup.com.