COVID-19 Situation Summary
- Situation in Mainland China: The total number of confirmed cases has reached 70,548 (as of February 16, 2020, 23:59), including 10,644 cases in serious condition and 1,770 death cases*.
- Season China & HK Operations:
- No infected cases have been reported among the Season employees to date.
- Season China site has managed to pass the daily audit conducted by the local government and has resumed operations since 11 February, but at lower capacity due to the restrictions on people’s movement within the country. Approximately 70% of our suppliers have returned to work, though their capacity at this point is unknown. As they are also checking on the status of their raw material suppliers, we are still awaiting feedback from them on delayed deliveries, if any.
- Season HK staff continue the work from home practice in line with the government’s appeal to reduce social contact and the risk of the further spread of the coronavirus in the community.
- Other Global Operations of Season:
- Outside mainland China, the epidemic has infected at least 406 people in 28 countries/territories* (excluding 355 confirmed cases among passengers on a cruise ship docked in Yokohama, Japan).
- No infected case have been reported by Season’s operations in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, UK & US.
- Season will continue to keep you updated as situation evolves and will do our utmost to minimize the impact to your business.
* Based on the report of The Center of Health Protection under the Department of Health of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region as at 9am, 17 Feb 2020.