COVID-19 Situation Summary
- Novel Coronavirus has been renamed COVID-19 by WHO.
- Situation in Mainland China: The number of confirmed infections has risen to 44,653, and the death toll reached 1,113*.
- Season China Operation:
- No infected cases were reported among the Season employees.
- The local government has been conducting daily on-site audit to ensure all factories have the hygiene and preventive measures in place before they are allowed to start operation. Season has passed the audit and started operation.
- Subject to containment controls and people movement restrictions imposed by the government, part of the Season workforce fail to resume work. Season has alternate plans in place, including training up temporary workers, etc, to minimize the impact on production schedule.
- We have been in contact with our suppliers to monitor their operation status and seek priorities in deliveries, and our global supply chain teams in Malaysia, Mexico, UK, USA & China have been working out plans to ensure we have enough materials to support operation. We aim not only to catch the delivery schedules previously committed, but to be able to help our customers with their other supply chain needs, if any.
- Other Global Operations of Season:
- Outside mainland China, the epidemic has infected at least 338 people in 27 countries/territories*.
- No infected case have been reported by Season’s operations in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, UK & US.
* Based on the report of The Center of Health Protection under the Department of Health of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region as at 9am, 12 Feb 2020.