Plastic Injection Molding
Plastic injection molding is part of our vertically integrated offering, which means you can benefit from our extensive knowledge and understanding of the production and assembly process.
We fully understand the impact of tolerance management on your product assembly process and ensure that the service we provide is of the highest standard.
We not only offer plastic injection molding services; we also assemble final products using our in-house produced plastics – this insight and first-hand experience enables us to provide a high-quality service that meets your individual needs and specification.
We have IATF 16949, ISO13485 and AS9100 approval for plastics production.
How we can help
Our design support services include:
- Design feasibility
- CAD design
- Design optimization for injection molding
- Mold-Flow analysis
Our extensive services include:
- 40 tonne to 1,300 tonne molding machines
- Insert Molding (vertical and horizontal)
- Class 10k and Class 100k Clean Rooms
- ISO13485 approved processes
- Multi Cavity Hot Runner molding
- Gas Assist
- Structural Foam Molding
- Vertical Injection Molding
- Double Injection Molding
- Ultrasonic and Hot Plate welding
- Overmolding with different material layers
We also provide secondary processing such as:
- Paint Spaying
- Hot Foil Stamping
- Pad Printing
- Silk Screen Printing
- Transfer Printing
- UV Line
We use a wide range of resin used including:
PBT Various w/GF
Find out more
Contact us today to speak to one of our global specialists.