Web front-end development engineer
- Responsible for front-end research and development of new products.
- Optimize the new product experience with product managers and designers.
- Guarantee code efficiency and improve code performance.
- Responsible for front-end software testing plan.
- Plan project progress and effectively avoid risks, maintain smooth communication with the project team and report project progress regularly.
- Minimum of 2 years working experiences in testing frameworks (e.g. Junit/Pyunit) & web services and web API development in REST.
- Demonstrated experience building tests from scratch without an existing framework.
- Working knowledge of an object-oriented language (preferably C# and Java).
- Experience in testing consumer-facing web applications.
- Experience in writing SQL queries is preferred.
- Knowledge of the concepts of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Develop and deliver quality software products.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com