Test Equipment Engineer
- Application of basic engineering principles to develop methods to improve and maintain product test systems.
- Improve systems to increase composite yields, reduce test times and costs.
- Monitor compliance to quality standards, specifications and recommend corrective action.
- Maintenance of test systems, technicians training and interpretation of test trends.
- Conduct analyses of tests of a routine degree of complexity and provides recommendation accordingly.
- Will assign work to technicians.
- Ensure production tester deployment of the new products to meet key strategic targets.
- Improvement on the performance of test equipment.
- Implementation of test stages on production lines for manufacturing at site.
- Perform GR&R analysis on testers.
- Act as a liaison with R&D to ensure product testability.
- Develop software and hardware test using software required by customer.
- Develop line integration schedule.
- Develop and implement training plans for technical personnel of test stages and protocol specific knowledge.
- Contribute to the workplace safety and health improvement for the employees, as well as environmental protection, by adhering to the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Any other activities or support assigned by your manager or supervisor.
- B.S. in Engineering in Electronic or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experiences in manufacturing industry; 2 years working experiences in hardware integration and testing (ICT and FCT).
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Green Belt is preferred.
- Proficient in Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, outlook, excel).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience teaching, coaching, and/or facilitating in a professional environment, for internal employees and clients.
- Training measurement and evaluation skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish & English.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com