System Engineering Manager
As System Engineering Manager at SG Wireless, a subsidiary of Season Group which specializes in providing full-stack IoT solutions, you will have the following responsibilities.
- Ability to translate client’s requirements into feasible solutions and propose operation procedures, such as system requirements, test plan and preliminary implementation documents.
- Communicate with suppliers on driver and application development for new wireless IoT products.
- Actively support the rollout of the products by ensuring the hardware and software feature on product prototype.
- Ensure good hardware and software configuration control, such as issue tracking/resolutions and customer IP protection on on-time delivery of committed deliverables.
- Liaise, communicate and coordinate with china and overseas customers, by providing on-site technical supports of the integrated products.
- Provide support to customers in design and production stages.
- Conduct software testing and code review.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic or Computer engineering
- At least 10 years working experience, minimum 3-8 years relevant experience in consumer electronics, industrial controller or wireless products.
- 1 year relevant experience in product or system design related projects preferable.
- Outstanding technical skills including experience in system block diagram definition, component selections, and product test development.
- Experience in commercial & industrial product development projects and embedded Linux system application development.
- Familiar with agile process and software version control tools, such as git /svn.
- Ability to work independently & with team in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills regarding technical related issues of the products with ability to manage diverse scope.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Available for occasional travel to Dongguan.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as System Engineer.
If you think this post is just right for you, please email your CV to email@example.com
Post date: 24 March 2021