- Responsible for software development and quality assurance of software application, firmware and driver design
- Translate customer product requirements into software requirements, test plan, design document before software implementation.
- Work directly with suppliers on driver and application development for new wireless and sensing devices.
- Realization of full software feature on product prototype and support of formal full type approval or regulatory approval of final products.
- Must ensure good software configuration control, issue tracking/resolutions, customer IP protection on on-time delivery of committed deliverables.
- On-site customer interface and technical support of integrated products in UK or overseas locations.
- Problem solving support to customers in design and production stages.
- BEng / MSc in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 3-8 years working experience in consumer electronic, mobile phones or tablets products.
- Solid software development experience in eLinux, C/C++, Android, iOS is required.
- Hands-on experience with embedded system development, scripting, cross compilation and hardware design/test is a plus.
- Product experience in wireless electronic products, smart home sensing, wireless sensing network, IP-cam or wearable devices is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of audio/video technology, user interface application design, web server applications, IP Protocol, web security or digital signal processing is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, meet schedule requirement and finalize technical details with overseas customers.
- Senior position will be offered to candidates with strong software architecture design capabilities, new software technologies and Strong software configuration management skills.
- Fluent English speaking/listening skills are required.
- Willing to commute to Dongguan factory twice a week