- To organize customer, supplier and SMM engineering documents, file into designated electronics folder and ensure it is up-to-date.
- To setup new project Machine program, Machine documents and equipment required, ensure authenticity of documents posted to system and officiate new documents release
- Respond and initiate ECN change run.
- Managing SMT Technician.
- Coordinate NPI event for PCBA.
- Managing the spare part control.
- Register and tracking of line jig and fixture inventory.
- Plan and purchased tools/ jigs/ equipment for PCBA/ SMT machines.
- Submit monthly report and improvement activities to superior.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the superior from time to time.
- To escalate all the Engineering abnormalities to Head of Department.
- Raise PR for PBA/ SMT Machine/ Equipment/ Tools/ Jigs.
- SMT Machine document maintenance.
- Call in machine/ equipment supplier for maintenance/ breakdown/ improvement support.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder in Engineering (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Mechatronics)
- Minimum 5 years of hand on PCBA manufacturing engineering experience.
Please email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org