Site Senior Sourcing
- Develop sourcing and negotiation strategies that support business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Lead the vendor selection process with engineering and quality teams. Evaluate and provide guidance on final selection of suppliers; Perform value analysis for final selection of suppliers.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models. Review supplier business proposals and present recommendations that will result in cost savings, avoidance or containment.
- Drive continuous improvement in term of total cost, process, delivery, lead-time, flexibility, inventory and daily operation.
- Identify supplier consolidation opportunities. Consolidate spend across all sites supply base to create leverage, analyze purchasing trends and develop sourcing alternatives. Identify new high potential suppliers on a global basis.
- Monitor current commodity market conditions, technology roadmaps and identify supply/demand challenges & opportunities and pro-active action plan.
- Ensures NDA, SOW’s, Term & Conditions and Master Purchase Agreement are positioned appropriately before business is initiated
- Work collaboratively with commodity, materials specialist, and buyers and cross functional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Mechanical Engineering is preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in procurement/supply chain management, MNC exposure is preferred
- Experience in electronics manufacturing related field.
- Capable in Sourcing with technical knowledge.
- Details-oriented. Able to work and solve the problem independently. Good analytical skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge in ERP system is an advantage
- Good in analytical and presentation skills.
- Good in building relationship with Suppliers in order to negotiate best term and conditions for the benefit of company.
- Proficient in MS office and basic computer skills
- Overseas travel may be required
- Fluent written and spoken in Mandarin and English
Please email your CV to – email@example.com