Senior QMS Engineer
- Be the Quality Management Representative for the company regarding Quality Management System.
- Responsible for operating Quality Management system and lead audits across all areas of business functions.
- Responsible in ensuring the integrity of the company’s Quality Management System in compliance to ISO14001, AS9100, Regulatory requirements.
- Oversee effective implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) throughout the company, including any business accreditations
- Review and write procedures and processes to support QMS development, analyses current and future procedural needs.
- Organize and maintain the plant internal audit system and corrective action reporting system.
- Conduct Quality systems audits and assist in training /guidance to internal auditors.
- To liaise with external Customers and auditors related to plant Quality System matters.
- Responsible to coordinate and observe customer audit proper during the audit, acknowledge and follow up on all noncompliance raised.
- Recommend for necessary actions to be taken for areas not meeting the specified quality system.
- To coordinate and prepare the Management Review Meeting and report KPI across all department accordingly to schedule.
- To oversee document control activities according to documented procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities, such as Error Proofing and MSA.
- Assist with training of quality awareness.
- To perform any other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Quality Management System and managing Document Control.
- Preferably with strong knowledge of AS9100, and/or IATF16949 or ISO13485.
- Understanding of engineering drawing and manufacturing processes would be advantage.
- Able to present data effectively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com