Senior IT Specialist / Engineer
As Senior IT Specialist / Engineer you will have the following responsibilities.
- Manage ERP, system administration and daily IT activities, in order to ensure good services and communication for company.
- Perform on-going maintenance and enhancement for ERP and associated business systems.
- Develop and lead the implementation of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports for both end-to-end projects and specific areas of a project.
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and application software.
- Analyze user’s requirements and objectives to determine, to implement and solution release.
- Responsible for global web application development, enhancement, deployment and maintenance.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology, or relate discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT management, software development, software configuration management, infrastructure and operation management
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience with Manufacturing ERP (SAP-S4/HANA/B1 is preferred).
- Experience in implementing and supporting window platform infrastructure including email, web, SQL, backup and file server, etc.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and teamwork
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Frequent travel to DONGGUAN and other global sites.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as the senior position.
If you think this post is just right for you, please email your CV to email@example.com
Post date: 25 March 2021