Senior Engineering Manager, VAVE
As Senior Engineering Manager at Season Hong Kong, Headquarters of Season Group, you will have the following responsibilities.
- Manage VAVE engineering team, from daily operations to deployment of initiatives in line with Company strategy.
- Responsible for annual VAVE projects budget.
- Provide technical supports and analysis in new product implementation and electronics, mechanical and assembly issues.
- Provide technical trainings to the team members
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to all technical obstacles are resolved quickly and smoothly.
- Conduct feasibility and DFM study for new products.
- Support to source the new or alternative parts due to OEL, L/T, delivery, quality or cost issues.
- Work closely with internal parties on project coordination works (e.g. customer complaint, returns of defective products analysis, etc).
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Provide technical support to overseas office by VAVE, particular in efficiency and cost improvement.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic Engineering
- At least 10 years working experience in electronics manufacturing field; 5 years or above in Engineering management position.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office etc.
- Proficient in using Cadence/PADS/Protel software for circuit schematic diagram and PCB Layout simulation and design.
- Deeply familiar with circuit diagram, circuit analysis in analogue and digital circuit and extensive knowledge and understanding of various components spec.
- Practical experience in in-depth electronic products failure analysis and good failure analysis report writing skill.
- Extensive experience in providing alternate components suggestions due to OEL, L/T, delivery, quality and cost issues.
- Effective, logical, detail thinking, good team spirit, withstand high working pressure
- Systematic management concept, good leadership and communication skills.
- Familiar with ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO13485, ISO14001, AS9100 procedure & relative quality system.
- Experience in products UL, CCC and CE certification requirements.
If you think this post is just right for you, please email your CV to email@example.com
Post date: 24 March 2021