Senior Account Manager
As Senior Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities.
- Manage the team to handle all commercial aspects of assigned portfolio of customer accounts
- Responsible for team budget planning and keep track of all related issues.
- Provide strong support to customers in order handling and work with operation teams in order delivery.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by working with operation team, for example, to meet the target of on-time delivery and quality, etc.
- Achieve the sales revenue target, for example, to ensure it can meet the company’ budget targets, customer’s forecast and orders.
- Ensure financial health on each account by monitoring its profitability, inventory levels, credit exposure and payments and formulate the action plans to drive for any necessary improvements
- Collaborate with Quote team on new projects and follow up the customer’s RFQ.
- Develop the long-term account strategy to drive the business growth.
- At least 10 years’ experience in customer account management, preferably in electronic manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Grasp on commercial details.
- Ability to prepare and review MSA and propose the solutions to senior management.
- Ability to understand associated account rights and obligations based on executed MSA.
- Familiar with INCOTERM, payment terms, profitability concepts, such as VAM / GP / NP, particular in MSA.
If you think this post is just right for you, please email your CV to email@example.com
Post date: 25 March 2021