- Responsible to provide professional secretarial duties to VP and General Manager.
- To assist VP and General Manager in their daily diversified business activities.
- Assisting in all aspects of communication and coordination within the group.
- Draft correspondence for both internal and external communication.
- Prepare different documents / letters for management.
- Responsible for booking / price comparison of travel arrangements, events organization.
- Prepare business correspondence, reports, and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Deal ad-hoc queries and follow up on a regular basis,
- Perform simple ad-hoc market research or news searches
- University degree holder or above of any discipline.
- 8 years+ working experience and at least 3 years+ working experience in assisting GM / VP in manufacturing is an advantage.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English & Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent communication skill, interpersonal skills and organization skill.
- Pleasant and outgoing character, initiative with positive attitude, well-organized.
Please email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org