Supply Chain Management (SCM) Manager
- Leading a supply chain department covering the function of materials planning, procurement, sourcing and logistics with a team size of 10 staffs or above.
- Supporting corporate supply chain strategies execution at site level.
- As a SCM leader performing a global role in overseeing & supporting group/site activities.
- Mentors and leads these teams with KPI’s, driving strategic initiatives and evaluating performance to plan.
- Participates as part of the local leadership team and interacts with international peers to improve join best practice implementations.
- Responsible for managing and improving supply partner performance and relationships.
- Establish, deploy and oversee supply chain standard operation procedure to ensure smooth operations by providing visibility of required resources and actions to meet site objective and target
- Evaluate and improve Supply Partner base for best cost, quality, availability and continuity
- Implement and action Supply Partner scorecards
- Implement supply chain programs such as Kanban, vendor managed inventory and JIT to meet production needs while reducing material exposure and inventory levels
- Work closely with production planning on master production schedule to assure materials readiness to meet business targets while identifying short, medium and long term risks
- Manage warehouse configuration and coupled with knowledge of shop floor replenishment practices.
- Build, lead and coach local supply chain team members
- Set and manage performance to KPI’s for direct reports
- Serve on the site leadership team and support on global supply chain on strategy implementation
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing on sustaining business opportunities
- Work closely with Business Development on new bid opportunities
- Other responsibilities as assigned by functional manager and General Manager
Scope of Authority
- Vendor selection & evaluation.
- HOD to approve ECN, MRB form
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Management or Operations is preferred
- Working Experience: Minimum 10 years in multinational companies in procurement/supply chain management, preferably in electronics manufacturing related field. 5+ years in team management role. Proven track record.
- Skillset: Hand-on and details-oriented. High level of execution. Good analytical, negotiation and organization skills. Vendor relationship management. Able to communicate and work with other departments in effective manner.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, capable of driving performance and building culture concurrently
- High integrity with the business’ core value alignment
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, performance driven environment
- Ability to travel 20% – 30%
Please email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 17 Sep 2021