- Drive continual improvement in the Season Business Excellence process throughout the organization.
- Drive continual quality improvement through the Quality Management System. Influence and drive resources to resolve customer quality issues, escalating issues as necessary.
- Identify strategic directions and actions to drive improvement in quality performance, and to meet increasing customer expectations.
- Identify and eliminate process variations resulting in external and internal failures through 8-D corrective action, Six Sigma, LEAN tools, and other Quality Management System tools and processes.
- Responsible for quality engineering which provides maintenance of line support, and quality plan deployment.
- Drive continual process improvement.
- Ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Report to top management on the performance of the quality management system and any needs for improvement.
- Responsible for overseeing all quality assessments including from customers, internal, and outside agencies.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Get involved in the training strategy building for the whole Mexico business.
- Developing and delivering talent development solutions that meet organization and business needs
- Optimizing training processes based on people experience and efficiency.
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Help to build culture integration/learning culture in the organization as needed.
- Any other activities or support assigned by your manager or supervisor
- Contribute to the workplace safety and health improvement for the employees, as well as environmental protection, by adhering to the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 10 years working experiences in manufacturing industry; 5 years working experiences as Quality Manager
- Black belt is preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- 8-D, Root Cause Analysis experience
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF
- Experience in creation and implementation new workflow instructions, other support service documentation
- Proficient in Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, outlook, excel)
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Experience teaching, coaching, and/or facilitating in a professional environment, for internal employees and clients
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Please email your CV to – email@example.com