Quality Management Representative (QMR)
Department / Section: Quality Management System
Immediate Reporting: General Manager/CEO
Overall Job Responsibility
• To oversee the management of Quality Systems in the organizations.
• Ensure that the plant wide Quality System is reviewed regularly per the specified spec through the Internal Audit and Management Review.
• Responsible to ensure that all customer’s requirements are communicated to all levels of employees effectively.
• In any assessment audit, the QMR is responsible to coordinate the audit, be present during the audit, acknowledge and follow-up on all non compliance / discrepancies raised.
• To oversee document control activities.
• To ensure that training needs identifications and analysis are carried out accordingly.
• To distribute management review agendas to all respective heads for performance review preparation.
• To report to Top Management on the effectiveness of Quality Management System.
• To liaise with external auditors related to audit matters.
• Recommend the necessary actions to be taken in areas not meeting the specified quality system.
• To carry out periodic committee meeting to review QMS effectiveness and action that requires follow up.
• In the event of conflicts of interest due to the other job responsibilities in the assigned organization, the duty and authority elected to the QMR as outlined shall take precedence.
• Will have the organizational freedom and unrestricted access to top management to resolve quality management issues.
Scope of Authority
• Approve any procedure change or new release related to Quality Management System.
• Understand the Quality Management System
Please email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org