- Manage Product NPI including project plan, milestones tracking of design, Q&M and market launch, and tracking of key product metrics.
- Communicate with marketing/sales/customers to finalize the product specification.
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional team members (e.g., sales, sourcing, purchasing, factories, IP licensing), suppliers and technology partners to successfully launch new products.
- Responsible for hardware development and quality assurance of hardware function design, performance compliance and product certification.
- Perform product testing and generate reports for internal evaluation
- Analyse and evaluate product quality and field performance
- Create and maintain relevant product documentation: product brochure, manuals and packaging of the brand
- On-site customer interface and support of integrated products at China or overseas locations.
- BSc or above in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Engineering, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working knowledge of product development experience in consumer electronic, wireless products, audio/visual solutions, controller systems or home appliances.
- Solid hardware development experience in system level hardware design, schematic design, PCB layout/Gerber review, SMT process, device characterization, integrated system verification and debugging.
- Experience in product/program management and NPI execution.
- Ability to development products verification procedure, test plans and reliability requirements.
- Ability to work independently, meet schedule requirement and finalize technical details with overseas customers.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Fluent English language required to interact with international customers.
- Willing to commute to Dongguan factory twice a week when required.
Please email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org