- Responsible Purchasing for direct materials.
- Make purchases decisions in accordance with MRP requirement.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list, maintaining purchase parameter.
- Determine the correct method to process purchases requisitions depending on total cost, timeliness, competitive bidding and existing contracts.
- Prepare Purchase Order by verifying order quantity, price, required delivery date.
- Transmitting orders to supplier, monitoring and expediting delivery confirmation with supplier.
- Review and track deliveries status against the orders.
- Open PO reschedule pull in, push out and cancellation follow up.
- Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Deal with Incoming materials quality issue and shortage follow up.
- Overseeing any large procurement that may happen.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation on time.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or high Diploma in related field (Min. 4 years or above of equivalent work experience can be substituted)
- Minimum 4 years experience in Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics/Electronics Manufacturing is preferred.
- Problem Solving, Good analytical & Organization Skills. Knowledge in ERP/MS Office – Excel/Word or PowerPoint. English Skills – CET 4 or above.
- Knowledge of ERP system, SAP is preferred.
- Able to exercise independent judgement, well-organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work collaboratively with other team members.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com