- Analyse RFQ package from customer, capable to understand the package information such as BOM, drawings, specs and other requirements.
- Understand manufacturing capabilities to match customer’s requirement.
- Capable of making logical estimation on process cycle time and equipment setup based on customer product design.
- To plan and execute new projects assigned in timeliness manner to meet project objective / milestone.
- To lead project CFT members to ensure the deliverables are met, starting from Kick Off till Mass Production state.
- Accountable for project deliverables and drive towards the project goals in term of quality, cost and on time-to-market.
- Supports and ensure smooth transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production.
- Understand the cost structure and provide solutions to meet customer’s price target.
- Liaising with Global Quote Team for RFQ preparation and quote submission within the given time frame.
- To work with customer on technical discussion and make sure quote package tailored to the requirements.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in electrical or mechanical design / electronics manufacturing industry
- Familiar with MS Office, Project Management, Electrical & Electronics PLC Management.
- Good understanding in project management is a MUST.
- Good understanding and capable to retrieve useful information from PCB files, mechanical 2D and 3D drawing
- Ability to understand the cost structure and customer RFQ requirement, cope with the task priority to meet target timeline
- Excellent communication skill with internal and external parties.
- A positive attitude, willingness to lead and a good team player.
- Good understanding on general business flow and market trend is preferable.
- Self- motivated person, capable to multitasking as and when needed
- Able to understand and explain technical properties of product/process
Please email your CV to – email@example.com