IT & ERP Manager
Sizable manufacturing group is looking for a professional to oversee ERP & IT SYSTEMS, in-house MNC at Mexico-Reynosa.
- Manage ERP, infrastructure, system administration and daily IT tasks, in order to ensure good services and communication for companies in Mexico & America region.
- Prepare IT-system budget and monitor budget utilization.
- Set up and monitor IT internal control of operations, and IT Policy.
- Perform on-going enhancement for ERP and other business systems.
- Manage a team of technical and professional staff to achieve the technical objectives in supporting business strategy.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology, or relate discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT management, software development, infrastructure and operation management, with at least 2 years at managerial level.
- Holder of professional certifications would be an advantage (e.g. MCSE, or MCSD/MCSA).
- Report to Group IT Director.
- Proven knowledge and experience with Manufacturing ERP (SAP-B1 are preferred).
- Experience in implementing and supporting window platform infrastructure including email, web, SQL, backup and file server, wifi, desktop, networking, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office, O365, Sharepoint/Teams.
- Willing to learn new technologies and strong problem solving skills.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Able to lead, supervise team and co-workers.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with analytical mind.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a MUST.