As Hardware Engineer at SG Wireless, a subsidiary of Season Group which specializes in providing full-stack IoT solutions, you will have the following responsibilities.
- Prepare the project requirements and statement of work “SOW” with customers.
- Responsible for hardware development and quality assurance of hardware function design, performance compliance and product certification.
- Communicate with suppliers on solution implementation and optimization for new wireless and sensing devices.
- Ability to translate client’s requirements into feasible solutions and propose operation procedures, such as system requirements, test plan and preliminary implementation documents.
- Actively support the rollout of the products by ensuring the hardware feature on product prototype.
- Ensure good hardware configuration control, such as issue tracking/resolutions and customer IP protection on on-time delivery of committed deliverables.
- Liaise, communicate and coordinate with china and overseas customers, by providing on-site technical supports of the integrated products.
- Provide support to customers in design and production stages.
- Support in-house manufacturing setup and resolve production issues.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or related
- At least 3 years working experiences. Minimum 1 year relevant experience in wireless or power products with experience from requirement capture, design, certification to launch. Good knowledge in mechanical design and engineering is an advantage.
- Solid hardware development experience in hardware design, schematic design, PCB layout/Gerber review, SMT process, and device characterization.
- Ability to development products verification procedure, test plans and reliability requirements.
- Ability to define system architecture based on product requirements.
- Product experience in wireless electronic products, smart home sensing, and wireless sensing network, IP-cam or wearable devices is definitely an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, meet schedule requirement and finalize technical details with overseas customers.
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, organized.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Available for occasional travel to Dongguan.
Please submit your application along with your CV to email@example.com
Post date: 23 March 2021