Global Commodity Manager
- Develop sourcing and negotiation strategies that support business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Lead the vendor selection process with engineering and quality teams. Evaluate and provide guidance on final selection of suppliers; Perform value analysis for final selection of suppliers.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models. Review supplier business proposals and present recommendations that will result in cost savings, avoidance or containment.
- Drive continuous improvement in term of total cost, process, delivery, lead-time, flexibility, inventory and daily operation.
- Identify supplier consolidation opportunities. Consolidate spend across all sites supply base to create leverage, analyze purchasing trends and develop sourcing alternatives. Identify new high potential suppliers on a global basis.
- Monitor current commodity market conditions, technology roadmaps and identify supply/demand challenges & opportunities and pro-active action plan.
- Ensures NDA, SOW’s, Term & Conditions and Master Purchase Agreement are positioned appropriately before business is initiated
- Work collaboratively with sourcing specialists, materials specialist, and buyers and cross functional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years strategic sourcing, supply chain or commodity operation management experience in EMS/electronic industry.
- Experience working in cross-functional MNC organization.
- Ability to handle multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in ERP system is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS office and basic computer skills.
- Fluent written and spoken in Mandarin and English.
- Proven good English skill, e.g. overall score of 7 or above in IELTS.
- Frequent overseas travel may be required.
- Valid passport holder.
- More experience candidate will be considered as Senior Manager.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com