- Responsible and ensure for all Environmental, Safety & Health (EHS) issues and activity of the company is in compliance local regulation such as Department Safety & Health (DOSH), Department of Environmental (DOE), TNB Department and Fire Services Department.
- Evaluates the work environment from the stand point of ergonomics, machine guarding and any other applicable regulations.
- Conduct/assists in audit, accident investigation and trend analysis.
- Assists in development of chemically safe work practices, institutes and revises lockout/tag-out procedures, confine space/permit program and, process safety rule procedures.
- Conducts safety audits, supports inspection & maintains OSHA or equivalent local regulatory required documentation.
- Provides consultation and oversight for the site hazardous waste management system including establishing training on proper labelling, handling, documentation and overall guidance to facilitate compliance with all applicable laws and regulation.
- Maintains site environmental permits and complies with all reporting and permit application requirements under all related laws and regulations.
- Continuously improve the EHS culture, awareness and accountability system.
- Develop and manages emergency preparedness program.
- Responsible for the procurement and storage of emergency supplies and equipment.
- Leads & directs the development of emergency response team (ERT).
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To liaise with the authorities and government officer.
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration / Environmental / Occupation Health and Safety
- Minimum 4-5 years related experience
- Supervising experience, communication skill.
- Familiar with ISO 14001, DOSH & DOE requirement & Cepswam competency will be an added advantage.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com