(Senior) Component Engineer
- Oversees the proper selection of components for an electrical or mechanical assembly, or in the design of a new piece of machinery.
- Coordinate with Engineer to evaluate and resolve all manufacturing issues for various products according to customer standards.
- Monitor, identify and resolve all lifecycle issues and assist various teams to identify appropriate resources and substitutes for components.
- Analyze and develop solutions to resolve all issues associate with obsolete components and supplies and perform component level tests.
- Provide product and component lifecycle management support using 3rd party tools.
- Provide support to material supply chain from initial qualification through material support in production.
- Review and interpret all component data sheets and evaluate all components for various product applications.
- Assist to assemble and solder all new components and perform required tests on same.
- Manage all communication with manufacturers and distributors on all supply components and evaluate all results effectively.
- Document and provide support to all component activities and perform tests on product releases to ensure qualification of all products.
- Evaluate all design and perform tests on various devices and ensure compliance to all international electrical emission.
- Provide support to Engineer to perform component research and participate in component life cycle for all components in various processes.
- Identifying the best suppliers for each component and maintaining a library of parts for each project or equipment.
- Over 5 years experience in Component Engineering field.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems in a logical, analytical manner
- Ability to read circuit schematics and multi-layer PCB layouts in the form of Gerber Files.
- Ability to use industry standards electronic testing equipment.
- C, C++, VB programming skill will be advantageous.
- With costing experience will be advantageous
- Ability to draft and interpret mechanical and electrical drawing.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com
Posted on 17 Sep 2021