Business Development Executive – TVF
Department / Section: Sales & Marketing
Immediate Reporting: Sales & Marketing Manager
Overall Job Responsibility
• Responsible for sales and revenue achievement with reference to target and company goals.
• Responsible for new opportunities and engagements.
• Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager to lead the sales team for sales operation
• In charge of sales & marketing for the company and customer’s payment collection.
• Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager to lead the sales team for sales operation.
• To manage and foster a good working relationship with customers.
• Develop new prospects and contacts in the market.
• To handle the customer’s feedback and complains prudently and decisively.
• To understand and know all the products the company manufactures.
• Coordinate all design requirements, tooling, submission of samples, production and delivery.
• To understand the customer’s product and technology aspect to develop new applications for them.
• Strengthen sales & marketing operation.
• Penetrate local & oversea market.
• Planning and monitoring sales revenue.
• Gather market information and make strategic to capture market share.
• Fulfill sales target and profit requirement.
• Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
• Monitor and decide the flow of communications between the customers and the company.
• Decision in making quotations and commitments to customers.
• Responsible for assigned customer accounts as a focal point in term RFQ execution, quotation, customer service, responsiveness, OTD, quality, visits and audits.
• Manage and drive related team towards achieving sales revenue, marketing target, AR collection, company goals and customer satisfaction with reference to established target.
• Support Sales and Marketing strategies in term of current businesses and new opportunities inclusive responsible for new market identification.
• Perform strategic planning and continuously improve the Sales and Marketing activities. To identify the issues,
improvements and generate report inclusive product sanity check.
• Responsible for documents and record maintenance with reference to standard requirements.
• Support on evaluation, qualification build and ad-hoc requirements from time to time inclusive provide training
or briefing to team members.
• Possess at least a Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Engineering or other related field.
• Sales experience in plastic industrial or distribution sales is added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years and above in Sales & Marketing working experience.
• Outstanding customer focus.
• A positive attitude and are a team player to follow through.
• Possesses excellent customer service skills.
• Self motivated with strong knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Able to explain technical properties of product to non-technical staff and customer.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com