- Provide front-end interface to customers for order handling while coordinating with operation team on the back-end to ensure on-time deliveries of orders.
- Work independently with customer and internal departments to drive for improvements when plan from SCM/PC fails to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor material status & production plan from SCM/PC and escalate to supervisor to highlight issues impacting deliveries.
- Prepare & submit any required regular feedback updates to customer forecast and/or order/shipment reports.
- Provide prompt and timely feedback to customer on order and delivery status, including initial commitment and any subsequent changes.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for order processing and shipment deliveries.
- Regularly Open order reporting and make related ship schedule and AR planning.
- Collaborate with Quote department to prepare responses to customer’s RFQ.
- Guarantee high customer satisfaction by driving Operation team to consistently meet target for on-time delivery and quality, as well as any additional customer-designated KPIs.
- Proactively propose potential improvement suggestions to supervisor for achieving better customer KPI performance.
- Have good understanding of customer performance KPI and have ability to recognize any misalignment with internal operation to obtain good performance.
- Ensure that customer requirements are met. Collect customer scorecards and customer portals and share to internal department.
- Work in conjunction with Project Manager to ensure successful industrialization of new models into mass production.
- Monitor progress of NPI against volume production requirements from customer and coordinate with internal departments accordingly to meet MP targets.
- Escalate noted non-technical issues requiring intervention from account team to supervisor as required.
- Attend regular project meetings to follow up on NPI progress.
- Provide support to Project Manager in coordination of non-technical exchange with customer.
- Assist in coordination of customer visit or other logistical related arrangements.
- Customer oriented, including internal and external clients.
- Fast respond to all customers (e.g. reply the emails within 24 hours).
- Support team functions as needed (NPI, Drawings, ECR etc. on time ratio &accuracy).
- Experience in handling the Ship schedule and AR planning.
- Knowledge in some basic accounting principle is preferred (e.g. ROI, ROIC, key financial concerns in MSA).
- Understanding of INCOTERM & payment terms.
- Understanding of IATF16949 and/or ISO13485/AS9100 requirements.
- Adhere to ISO9001/IATF16949/ISO13485/AS9100 standards.
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Please email your CV to – email@example.com