Supply Chain & Materials
Season Group firmly believes in establishing relationships with strategic suppliers to offer our customers the lowest possible costed Bill of Material (BOM) on every project. Whether Season designs a new product or quotes a new program for our customers, we always engage in the project with a willingness to work extensively to find the lowest cost for each component – as well as presenting alternative component suggestions to customers that will drive down the cost of the BOM and/or minimize supply chain risks such as End of Life (EOL) announcements and market shortages.
With a global network of manufacturing facilities, suppliers and sales support, Season's turnkey solution will enable customers to focus solely on their core competencies while also reducing cycle time and inventory yield.
- Line Side Stocking for Point of Use Availability
- Demand Pull based replenishment models to ensure flexible demand coverage
- Dynamic Re-order Point (ROP) and Re-order Quantity (ROQ) Maintenance
- International Procurement Office
- Direct and/or Distribution supplier relationships
- Custom Engineered Components
- Commodity Specialists