Season Group understands that a product’s success often hinges on whether it was the first to market. During the prototype stage, customers have the option of using our Canada, US or EU facilities instead of our China and Malaysia facilities to get the quickest turnaround of prototypes and Design-for Manufacturability analysis.
- Quick prototyping capabilities minimizes time to market
- Focus on providing DFM to customers at this point to ensure design, whether it’s done by Season or the customer, is easily manufactured
Electronic Assembly Prototypes Services
Season Group’s Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) and Wire Harness prototype services are provided by facilities in USA, United Kingdom, China and Malaysia where personnel are specifically focused on providing high quality fast turn samples. Within 5 days of prototype shipment, Season can provide detailed Design for Manufacturability (DFM) reports for each build.
Plastic Prototype Services:
Season Group offers an extensive list of options for plastic prototypes. Each option has its unique benefits and price points:
- SLA (Stereo Lithography Apparatus): 8" x 8" x 12"
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- CNC machining of plastic (ABS, PP, PE, POM, Nylon) – up to 1m x 1.5m x 0.75m
- Silicon injection mold
- Plastic Thick Gauge Thermoforming
- Soft steel/Aluminum tooling (for low volume production & verification of assembly), Aluminum, 1050 mild steel, P20 pre hardened steel (1m x 1.5m x 1m)