About this location
As a key member of the Season Group, the Havant site provides a unique range of Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) capabilities. Not only can its customers benefit from strong, local, UK-based assembly solutions – they can also take advantage of these services as part of the global offering of Season Group. This enables its customers to choose the supply chain solution for each of its products – finding the ideal blend of Total Acquisition Cost, Time To Market and Supply Chain Flexibility.
The management team in Havant is very keen to develop close relationships with customers and to be involved in any project at the earliest stage possible. They have significant expertise in Manufacturing (both from an Electronic and Mechanical viewpoint), Test and Supply Chain and they actively encourage customers to utilize the team’s skills and experience to improve the cost, quality and/or functionality of the product.
- SMT – with 0201 passives and 0.4mm pitch BGA in production
- BGA rework
- Leaded and Unleaded processes
- Function Test
- Systems Assembly / Box Build
- Electromechanical Assembly
- Configure To Order (CTO)
- Direct Ship of completed products to End Customer
- Low Volume Cable Assembly
- Aegis FactoryLogix MES
- IPC Class II as standard with Class III available on request
- Full Turnkey material supply – with access to Season Group’s International Purchasing Office (IPO) support
SEL recognises its corporate and social responsibilities to its Shareholders, customers, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders and is committed to conducting business in a manner which achieves sustainable growth whilst fulfilling legal and moral obligations.
We aim to achieve our business objectives in a caring and responsible manner recognising the economic, social and environmental impacts of our activities.
To this end we have the following policies in place and will develop these policies to further our aims:
Company Policy Documents :